- 100 g Lamb, Diced
- 1/2 onion, Quartered
- 200 g pumpkin, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 150 g carrot, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 5 mushrooms, Peeled
- 500 g Water or Vegetable Broth, (As per EDC p. 165)
Place meat and vegetables into the TM bowl and chop for 10 seconds on speed 7
Add water or vegetable broth and cook for 13 Minutes at 100 degrees C on speed 2
Pour into ice cube trays ready for future meals
Baby's First Lamb Meal
You can puree further if your baby is not ready for chunkier meals. You can also add a cube of mashed pasta or rice when serving to make it more filling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU