- 350 g mixed vegetables, roughly chopped. I used ½ leek, 1 carrot, ¼ zucchini and 1 large cauliflower floret
- 15 g olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp plain flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180c.
Line a small (15cm square or similar) baking dish with paper, grease paper with a little oil.
Place vegetables in mixing bowl and chop 20 sec/Sp 4. Adjust this time if your baby needs smaller pieces or is ready for bigger pieces.
Add olive oil to vegetables and sauté 6 min/100c/Sp 2 reverse .
Add eggs and flour, mix 20 sec/Sp 4 reverse
Pour mixture into lined baking dish, bake for 25min or until centre of frittata is quite firm.
Remove frittata from dish to cool. Once cool, cut into thick fingers or smaller pieces to serve.
Use any vegetables you have to hand.
This frittata can be frozen, however may give off a little liquid when reheated, depending on the veggies used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU