- 40 g pumpkin, diced small
- 30 g carrots, diced small
- 20 g onion, diced small
- 30 g peas
- 1 heaped tablespoon tomato paste
- 40 g risoni pasta
- half cup of water
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
I diced all the main vegetables small as it is for an 8 month old baby. However you can just blitz them in the thermomix on speed 7/8 for 40 seconds if you want them super fine.
Add all ingredients (excluding cornflour) to the thermomix bowl and cook for 15 minutes on 90 degrees on speed 3.
When you reach 10 minutes add cornflour through the top of the Thermomix while the blade is still turning.
This is one of my baby's favourite meals! You can substitute peas for beans and add any vegetables you like.
To store, I put cooked portions into cupcake trays and freeze. Once frozen I remove from cupcake trays and place into zip lock bags into the freezer.
Baby Vegetable Lasagne
The image shows the version of the vegetable lasagne frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU