- 125 g rice
- 1 banana, approx 125g, peeled
40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 30min
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Weigh rice into mixing bowl.
Mill 30secs/speed 9 stopping every 20 secs to push grains from the top of the lid back into the bowl.
Repeat Step 2 until rice grains are a fine powder.
Break Banana into peices and add to the mixing bowl and mix 10 secs/speed 5.
Transfer mixture to a separate bowl.
Form mixture into 8 - 10 8cm long log shapes and place on baking tray.
Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
Allow to cool completely before giving to your little one to enjoy
1. Use any type of rice for this recipe.
2. Substitute banana for fruit of your choice (pureed would work best).
3. Form mixture into any shape you like.
4. Store in an airtight container for up to three days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Carrot and Banana Baby Cakes (paleo)
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Teriyaki Marinade
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Simple Matcha Smoothie
- Choc Chunk Cookies with Barley and Puffed rice
- Methi Bhaaji & Corn Tart
- Steamed Carrot and Chicken Dumplings
- Quick leek and potato soup
- Breakfast Pancakes (free from)
- Banana Bread
- Coconut chia with fruit puree
- pumpkin or smash risotto