- 400 grams pumpkin, seeds removed, peeled and cut into 3-4cm pieces
- 6 level tablespoons water, boiled and cooled
- 500 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Peel and cut pumpkin into 3 - 4 cm pieces. Place pumpkin into Varoma basket.
Add 500 grams of water to bowl. Put on lid without MC. Place Varoma basket on top of lid. Set time to 15 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed .
Remove water from bowl. Add cooled, boiled water to bowl. Add cooked pumpkin to bowl. When bowl temperature is less than 60 °C, use turbo for 1 second at a time until desired consistency is obtained.
Allow to cool to a warm temperature before serving.
Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
Add more cooled, boiled water for a thinner puree. Reduce amount of cool, boiled water for a thicker puree.
You may like to roast the cut pumpkin pieces first, then remove skin and add to bowl with cooled, boiled water. Follow remainder of recipe.
Use a sweeter tasting pumpkin such as Japanese or Butternut.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup