- 1 tablespoon quinoa, (soaked in 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and an extra 60g of water overnight if possible)
- 50 grams sweet potato or butternut pumpkin
- 30 grams carrots
- 1 teaspoon Ghee or butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Split red lentils, rinsed
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 1 pinch ground corriander
- 1 pinch ground tumeric
- 1 teaspoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 125 grams water
8Recipe is created for
Place sweet potato or pumpkin and carrot in TM bowl and grate 5 secs/sp7. Set aside.
Place ghee (or butter) and coconut oil in TM bowl and heat 1 min/100 deg/sp 1.
Add sweet potato or pumpkin and carrot to TM bowl and cook 3 mins/100 deg/sp 1.
Add spices, lentils, drained quinoa, TM stock and water. Cook for 20mins/100 deg/sp1.
Blend 10-15 secs/sp5.
Converted from Jude Blereau's Wholefood for Children.
Can double quanities and make extra and freeze or use for family meals.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup