- 5 apples
- 5 pears
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 lemon juice, small squeeze to prevent browning
- 700 g water
Cut apples and pears into quarters and core.
Then cut the quarters in half.
Add water to thermomix bowl and set to 5 mins varoma temperature, speed 4.
Once water is to temperature add apples and pears to varoma and put on lid and put on thermomix. Set to 15 mins, varoma, speed 4.
Let cool slightly. Empty out water and tip steamed fruit into the thermomix bowl. Cut pomegranate in half (through the middle not the top) and hit the outside edge of the pomegranate with a wooden spoon which will knock all of the seeds out into the bowl. Do this until all seeds removed and added to bowl.
Add squeeze of lemon and puree for 5 seconds speed 6. Open lid to see if pureed enough to how you want it. If not add a couple more seconds and keep going until it is to your desired consistency. This will still leave it a littly lumpy which is good for 9 month olds + but if you want it completely pureed turn to speed 9 for 20 seconds.
Use large funnel to add it to sinchies, or snap lock bags or large ice block trays. Should last fine for one week in the fridge if in a snaplock or sinchie, otherwise freeze the extras and chuck in fridge the night before you want to give it to your little one.
Accessories you need
Visit my facebook page for more natural recipes and blog posts at facebook.com/essentiallivingmumma.
You can use any fruit you want. Apples and pears or stone fruit should be steamed but berries can just be put in at the pomegranate step.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Quick and Tasty Healthy Food Recipes
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread