- 200 g Fresh Beetroot, roughly chopped
- 95 g water
- 1 can salt-reduced chickpeas, rinsed
30minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 20min
8Recipe is created for
Full of vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, folate and anti-oxidants, beetroot is often a forgotten vege for babies. It has also been known to soothe infant reflux. Paired with chickpeas, this meal can be ideal to avoid constipation in your little one. Just beware of a pink nappy!
This is an ideal food from 6 months or even added to pasta/rice/cous cous/quinoa for a toddler. Have even put it on toast for my 2-year-old!
1. Place beetroot and water into TM bowl. Cook for 20MINS - 100DEG - SPEED 1.
2. Add chickpeas to bowl. Puree slowly from SPEED 1-6 for about 30SECS. Scrape sides of bowl & puree for further 10SECS at SPEED 6 if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Dulce de leche Flan
- Teriyaki Marinade