- 200 grams apple
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 200 grams apple puree
- 200 grams spelt flour, can use part wholemeal
Roughly chop apples and chop on speed 7 until completely chopped.
Can use any amount of apples, miminum 200g up to the capacity of the bowl. (chop, add more apples and chop until the bowl is full).
Add coconut oil and cook for 20 minutes, Varoma, speed 2.
Once cooked puree on speed 9, slowly turning dial up to 9 and puree for 1 minute.
Weigh in equal parts puree and flour. Mix on speed 5 until combined.
Add either puree if too dry or flour if too sticky to make a dough. (the dough will form a ball in the bowl when you reach a good consistancy.)
Mix on for 1 minute.
Remove dough onto lightly floured thermomat and press out with fingers to roughly 1 cm thick and cut with spatula into rusk fingers.
Place on a baking paper lined tray in a 140 degree preheated oven and cook until firm to touch. They will still have some give on the inside and will continue to harden whilst cooling.
Accessories you need
You can use any type of puree you like. I use apple because it's gentle on little tummies and digests well with spelt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU