- 1000 grams apples, Skins off and seeds out cut into quarters 1
- 1000 grams pears, Skins off and seeds out cut into quarters
- 2 --- bananas, Skins off
- 300 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place cut up apples and pears into the bowl and put lid and MC on and turn to speed 7 for 10 seconds.
2. Place enough water in to cover the mix and put lid and MC on, then set time to 20mins temp 120 on speed 1.5.
3. Now purée the mix with lid and MC still on, on speed 5 increasing slowly to speed 10 for 1 minute.
You can change this up with both fruit and veg of your choice and if you’d like to add meats I just add 100-200grams of cooked meat in at the puréeing stage.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns