THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g diced pumpkin, if organic you can leave the skin on
- 400 g can of coconut cream (large can)
Place the diced pumpkin and coconut cream into the bowl and cook for 20 mins./100'C/speed 1.
Puree for 1 minute at speed 10.
You can serve this thick lushius custard hot or cold. It will get much thicker when cold and set almost like a pudding. Thin it out before you refrigirate it if you want a pouring custard. Thin with water or milk, more coconut cream wont help as this is what sets it so thick.
Cooking your Custard
You can serve this delectable custard as a pudding with a drizzle of cream or extra coconut cream. My 18mth old loves it with plain yoghurt either hot out of the Thermy or cold and like a thick pudding. Set in cups with a sprinkle of toasted nuts over for a fancy adult dessert or enjoy as a childish treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and leek baby puree
- Baby Puree - Baby's first chicken casserole
- Baby Puree - Sweet potato with Spinach and Peas
- Baby Pumpkin Puree 4+ months
- Baby Vanilla Custard
- Fruity mini muffins
- Sweet potato cookies
- Baby fruit puree - Pear, apple and pomegranate 9 months and over - Essential living mumma
- Fruit Bars with Oats (toddlers & babies)
- Baby's first chicken dinner/ Chicken and vegetable puree
- Baby Rice Rusks
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU